" Foam Couture Weekend Workshop"
Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd July 2017 - Maximum number of delegates 10
"Learn to create your own custom costume and Couture"
Lilly Von Pink is has been trained by the "Foam Wizard John Davis" so it seems only natural that Damian along with Lilly should host a fun and foam filled photographic workshop.
What you will need to bring
- Paper and Pen
- A4 or larger cutting mat
- scalpel/craft knife
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Contact adhesive (Evostick, Barge)
- USB drive to save documents
On this two day workshop you will build your own custom collar or bespoke breath catcher , then photograph it on our model in the studio with Damian's magic lighting setup.
This is the most hands on photographic workshop you'll ever attend.
What will you learn
- Learn how to build your own custom creations
- Turn inexpensive pound shop supplies into works of avant garden art
- Get guidance on creating great costumes and great photographs
- Receive expert instruction on how to pose both subject and outfit
- Take home practical lighting lessons that you can apply to your own equipment
The first day will see an introduction from Lilly and Damian followed by demonstrations and hands-on practical introduction to foam building, then you will start constructing your creation with Lilly guidance and help.
The second day will be all about fine tuning, finessing, finishing and photographing your masterpiece !
All foam will be provided.
A top model with full makeup and styling will be provided on the second day.