Tuesday 31st October
Damian McGillicuddy has a few tricks AND treats in store for you this Halloween. Join him for the much anticipated sequel to his Silence of the Glam workshop as he turns his studio into a shrine to a scream queen!
The five-time Master Photographer has handpicked a team of fantastic models and a top prosthetic makeup artist, and invites you to “shoot to Thriller” on this creepy, creative and cool workshop. He will take you from concept through to creation of brutally beautiful portraiture:
Come and spend halloween with us !!!
On the day we will have Top models for continuous shooting and a
A premium prosthetic makeup artist to provide multiple unique looks
- Discover how to build a simple but spectacular set
- Learn to rig lighting for maximum mood and effect
- Master zonal control of lighting to light the subject within the environment created
- Finish the session with light post-production in Lightroom and Photoshop to embellish the effect achieved by the prosthetics and lighting
- Most importantly, have FUN taking ultra-creative images!
- Come along, dance with the devil and get involved in an awesome, goresome shoot that you’ll never forget.
- You’ll leave the session with one-of-a-kind pictures for your portfolio and in insight into how a commercial photographer takes publication-standard photographs.